KURMA Pudding RECIPES
Dates/kurma are not only fresh when served straight or as part of a salad, this one is proof of the pudding is equally delicious.
200 g dates, chopped
300 ml water
60 grams margarine
50 grams caster sugar
200 grams of flour versatile
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 / 4 tsp vanilla essence
250 brown sugar
200 ml cream
130 grams margarine
1 / 2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 160 � C and prepare for the pudding pan.
2. Enter the dates and water into the pan-handled, simmer until soft dates. Lift. Add sugar, butter, baking soda, and vanilla essence dates while still warm. Chill.
3. Next, add eggs and flour. Mix well. Pour the pudding batter into the baking pan and bake about 30 minutes.
4. For the sauce: Using a pan-handled, put all sauce ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. How to serve: Serve a piece of pudding dates in a serving dish and pour the sauce.
tag : Recipe, Kurma, Pudding, Meal, Snack.